FPS droped

I lost almost half of my FPS with the last update. Settings are exactly the same. Am I the only one ?

I was able to get rid of almost all my micro stutters prior to the update and good fps. Now, after the update, I’m getting lower FPS. major micro stutters and CPU spikes to 100% every few minutes on my I7 9700k.

2 Likes

Have you used the FPS fix in your community folder before? Than you have to copy it again in that location

1 Like

No, since i hadn’t fps trouble before i wasnt using any fix.

What FPS fix?

Before this update I was getting between 55-65 FPS in the 787 at Leeds (by Orbx). Now I’m getting between 40-50. Definitely a downgrade.

1 Like

My fps is also lower now after the update. Cpu usage is too high. Fixes that worked before are not working anymore on my 6600k.

1 Like

mine isnt also better

Nothing to do with update imho.
I saw this kind of FPS variation, (same place same settings) but before the update on different days.
It has nothing to do with the update, it’s complextiy of whats going on under the hood that never it’s processing exactly the same work, plus computers don’t always perform exactly the same, you could have background tasks working one day at one time and the other not, you could have being CPU-speed downgraded by reaching hot temperature in some cases. You could even have that difference numbers by panning a little the view to right-left.

2 Likes

My CPU also spikes to 100% every few minutes. FPS is good, but these cause major slowdowns. Can’t be good for the CPU either. It only started happening after this update.

1 Like

Same problem but had it before update too. Tried all the fixed out there and nothing solves it 100%

I contacted Zendesk and would encourage any others experiencing the issue to do so as well.

What is fps fix, i never heard this b4 …?

2 Likes