Frame generation works only on main monitor

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Not only does the frame gen not work on other monitors running the game, it also stops working if you click off the active game window into another application. What is worse is when you click back onto MSFS the frame gen picks back up with a stuttered frame.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/JvTuOk3YUoM

This is what happens when you click off the main MSFS window into another application. The frame gen stops, then restarts with a flickered frame when returning to the game. A real immersion breaker after spending over $5000 dollars on a new computer to enjoy the frame generation I feel like I threw my money away.

I posted aboutt this bug here: Monitor Glitches When Bringing Mouse Back To Game From Second Monitor

I believe this bug is also tied to something MSFS is doing incorrectly inside of Windows which is also mentioned on this thread: Scrolling outside MSFS window still zooms within MSFS

The game has never handled window switching the way Windows 10 or 11 was designed for from day one. It’s really a shame and I’m wondering if they’re going to have the same issues with MSFS2024.