Frankfurt (EDDF), Germany: Trees before runway 25R

I guess they should have made a script at the beginning that adds an automatic vegetation exclusion zone far enough beyond any runways - seeing as how they can’t differentiate between trees and hedges or bushes. But now I suspect it would take a clever bit of added code - or a manual application at every runway. Or an overall tree density reduction.

1 Like

Last update made it worse. Thx Asobo. Really are you checking your new codings before you publish them. This is crazy. I mean i really appreciate there is someone working on this. But please check it before you publish it. By the way crazy crosswinds on this day. Thanks

They have filled the gap between the ones before the taxiway. So there was again something done. And i saw the premium package delivered a EDDF update. Microsoft/Asobo or whoever is responsible for the Airport updates. Please check your compilation before publishing. And again no change. Please work on this. This kills the immersion completely. You can even see they worked on the photogrammetry. But they can not remove these trees. This is a joke.