Freeware addons for Xbox

Anyone knows when Xbox users have a Freeware ? I believe it’s a great choice for creativity and fun and obiously for high quality, pay addons.

Grettings for everyone!!

Do you think Microsoft/Asobo will push to marketplace something without any profit?

1 Like

They already announced that it’s coming

1 Like

Ok. Let wait for it and check the item quality. Because Microsoft/Asobo have problems deliver even day-0 usable payware for price of AAA game.

There’s already a free airport

1 Like

i am not sure its a good idea, unless there is strict quality checking.

Freeware from Asobo for sure, but I doubt we will ever see anything from flightsim.to

“…there is strict quality checking.”
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Good yoke I think. See PMDG DC-6 fiasco please.

2 Likes

Hello!!

You are talking about Xbox? What airport is?

Grettings !

I think it’s a good idea, because there is an heliport and a very good planes… only need check at forums & youtubers/ num of downloads etc… and you get for free :sunglasses::sunglasses: I keep buying but it’s a pity when yo can’t get some helicopters or some planes that are good

Grettings!!

Yes.still aren’t on Xbox… a payware plane…

EDLP-Paderborn, a regional airport in Germany. And Homepage to Aerosoft.

I tried it. But I got very bad experience with this addon on Xbox Series X. I tried fly around but it looked like slide show instead of perfect fly.

Hi, Xbox yes, EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt airport by Aerosoft was free for me here in the UK. Nice model with passenger terminal animation, haven’t had any issues with the download.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.