Freeware category for MSFS Marketplace

We only have the marketplace.

2 Likes

True!
Did you vote? :wink:

but by adding the freeware in the marketplace we too from Xbox will be able to have real liveries, real traffic etc …?

3 Likes

Other Planes, other airports

2 Likes

It would be great to see Flybywire’s A32NX on the XBOX marketplace. I hope they will implement free content on the marketplace soon.

1 Like

Exact! Real traffic with real liveries, real Airlines liveries, real airport, pacx etc…

1 Like

All Xbox user, feel free to ask any question!
Still, please vote, we need your vote to make our voice heard :wink:

2 Likes

Voted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Voted as well cause I’m on that Xbox.

2 Likes

Sure that Xbox user must have this option, but all other users needs it too.
It is more than normal that inside any modern platform/software, users can get all plugins and adds-on within the platform/software, no? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This makes too much since, and would really work too many wonders that would keep people from wasting time shuffling folders. You got my vote and I will invite others to help vote this up. Nothing is more perplexing than going to a Mod on a mod site, and seeing “Compatibility after Update XXCVCV has not been confirmed yet!” And believe me at this rate! Update XXCVCV is a total possibility!

3 Likes

Flightsim.to?

I think it would be nice to see third party freeware make it into marketplace. With so many great things coming from devs, like the canoe, the DC-3 bush wheel and livery add ons…. So much more!

I wish Xbox version would get airport’s that is not on Xbox world map like mpto and others like pc version can buy off of flightsim.to please and thanks

Do you mean that the MPTO is not in the default sim generally? If so, I think the upcoming World Hub, which allows users to edit airports, will help get this in the sim. The Hub is in testing starting next month.

Here’s a related topic: Request MPTO Panama Tocumen International Airport - #108 by JEP795

1 Like

We Ok Simulations released KFLY Meadow Lake which is my home airfield, literally right next door to me. Would love to have that added to the MP/Xbox. Also I’m hopeful SimWings PANC will come to Xbox

Yes im hoping microsoft added airports like pc can

Will xbox ever get freeware on the msfs marketplace?

Very unlikely. There is limited if any freeware on the marketplace as it is even for PC users. All the freeware is normally found at flightsim.to and other such sites.

1 Like

Is there/will there be any way to download freeware aircraft and scenery etc on the Xbox version?