(Freeware no google imagery) Southampton improvement add-on build 3 out now

Not sure what you mean the ones there by default are there. If your referring to the screenshots I don’t have boats or cars turned on in the options for when I play.

But I could add boats in the next update.

I have boats and cars on but nothing is showing there. However I haven’t mentioned this - it is awesome scenery,
good work on it.

I might add some boats to some of the docks make it look a little more real, will see how it looks as isn’t a huge selection of different boats in the sdk to choose from.

Hi guys new version released just now, probably the last til after the UK World update.

List of new fixes to my add-on:
-Added over 80 storage tanks.
-removed vegetation that shouldn’t be there.
-fixed some blob trees around airport and docks
-added some vegetation.
-removed some buildings that shouldn’t exist.
-removed water from some beach areas where possible.
-added some boats to a dock.
-added a crane.

3 Likes

Top work as always look forward to giving it a go

1 Like

May be some interesting developments regarding this add-on will keep you posted when i know more.
Involves an proper dev company. :+1:

My only complaint about your work is that you seem to change the name of the folder that the scenery resides in so I now have 3 different sceneries for the same area, southamptondocksfix, southamptonfixes and southampton-fixes.

So which of these do I actually need, all of them or just the latest? Its becoming confusing!

Hi buddy just the latest. Sorry when making latest build the sdk wouldn’t except the previous file name so had to change it again.
I changed it from Southamptondocksfix to southamptonfixes previous to that, because I thought it was a better description, as it no longer just covered the docks area.
Sorry for the confusion and hope it makes sense why now.

I will add to the file info in the link to remove the previous files and to add the latest download only to make it clearer.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I will delete the others in that case.

1 Like