Freeze every time I try to load Cuba bush trip

So I admit this could be my fault. About 40% of the way in, the bush trip just hangs up loading. I did not try to load this before using MissionChanger to change the aircraft. This has worked fine on other official bush trips before. But anyway, this one won’t load.

What I’ve tried:

• Reverting to the original aircraft, still no load.
  • Going to the folder were the bush files are supposedly saved and deleting everything. (it affected no other bush flights, so I’m not sure where they are stored now. I have the Steam version)
  • Uninstalling the bush trip and reinstalling. But it did not change the state which still says “continue.”

Further information that may be of help:

• I recently had this problem on the Germany Journey. The bar stopped loading and the game froze at the exact same spot. The trouble with that was that MS used a runway that’s dead and isn’t in the game so I found a fix for it. Then it would load. But with this airport, I have nothing custom and it’s a brand new bush trip. (Plus I did try after removing mods).

I’m also experiencing a freeze when loading leg 5 of this bush trip. I need to reboot my PC to recover from this hang. Everything worked great up to leg 5. I’ve made no changes since to the sim, no add-ons, etc. since completing leg 4 a couple days ago. I’ll clean out my community folder and try again later.

Do you have your rolling cache enabled ?, if yes then disable or delete it.

1 Like

It ended up working fine for me. I’m not sure what changed - technically nothing. Maybe just restarting things at some point fixed whatever had broken.

1 Like