Freeze no CTD on every flight

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Partially. Location is different.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Sim froze while on Rwy 5 approach to Anuradhapura AB (VCCA). Had previously landed at Sigiriya (VCCS) without issue. Flightplan enclosed:
Asia-Sri Lanka Batticoloa, VCCB to Columbo, VCCC.PLN (2.7 KB)
Two WER entries were created at the time in the Event Viewer Application Log:
Asia-Sri Lanka VCCB to VCCC Application Error 1.txt (3.6 KB)
Asia-Sri Lanka VCCB to VCCC Application Error 2.txt (3.6 KB)
With an additional Display error in the System log:
Asia-Sri Lanka VCCB to VCCC System Error 1.txt (987 Bytes)
As in other of my flights that froze, I was flying with real-time traffic enabled. Flight Conditions were: Multiplayer: All Players, Traffic: Live Traffic, Weather: Live
Resource Monitor showed the FlightSimulator.exe status as Not Responding, though Average CPU activity continued to change. Disk & network activity related to FlightSimulator.exe was absent (i.e., there was not any).

Partial Specs & settings:
Build: SU15B 1.37.4.0
i7-12700K (No overclocking), 32 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 CL40, Arc 770 (16GB, driver v31.0.101.5333).
Graphics Tab: TAA, Render resolution 1700x960 @ 125, AMD Fidelity - 150, VSync - On, FRL - 100% MRR (60 Hz), HDR10 - Off, DX12B, TLOD @ 250, OLD @ 200, Motion Blur - Off, Other settings - all Ultra
Traffic Tab: Aircraft Traffic Type - Real-Time Online, Slider Settings - All 100%, Generics (AI, MP) - Both Off, Show MP in Vicinity - On, Traffic Variety - Ultra
Data Tab: Data Connection: All six options - On, Data Limit - Off, Bandwidth - Unlimited, Rolling Cache - On (5 GB)
Developers Tab: Developer Mode - Off
3rd-Party Addons: None, Community Addons: 1 (Weather Presets - Clouds)
MSFS Version: MS-Store, Standard
[Edit #1, 04/04/24: Now on build SU15B v1.37.11.0. Still freezing at the same point as SU15B v1.37.4.0]

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This shows the location at the moment of the freeze (v1.37.11.0):
Repro - Freeze at Anuradhapura AB (VCCA) 1

and this shows the view of runway 26 at Anuradhapura AB (VCCA) (just past the end of the wing) (v1.37.11.0):