Freezing of Flight Loading

After sim smooth running since 2020 I need urgently help.
it is not possible to run the sim online. each attemp of flight loading ends in freezing of the blue bar at about 75% . Sim exit is than only via task manager possible.
Playing the sim offline works. I tried all hints and tips which I got from other communities without success. I never got any warning from the sim itselfes, also never a CTD…
Before I install my complete PC-system new I would appreciate to get an answer from your side.

1 Like

Have you ever had the Google Map Addon installed?

Hi,

got the same every second flight, stopps at 50% and only Taskmanager can end this :frowning:

No Google Map.

1 Like

es, I had. It worked well up to the latest update. I have than uninstalled it, deleted the entries in the host file as well as an entry in the certificate file which had the same name as one of the two entries in the host file.
But my problem not has been solved. Would it be possible that the google map tool left an entry somewhere in the PC-operating system which can only be deleted by a complete new installation?

No, I don’t believe it would.
As far as I know, the host file is the only thing that affects MSFS.

I’m not sure what you may have tried, When the sim freezes, have you tried starting in Safe Mode?
That eliminates the possibility of a mod conflict.

A couple of other quickies are deleting the Rolling Cache, and deleting your GPU cache files.

After that, the only thing I can recommend is the Troubleshooter Checklist.
MS/Asobo recommends starting with this:

The above checklist is extensive and consists of five separate checklists.
The links to the other four are at the end of this linked one.

If you do get through all of these and still no luck, there is a final separate one if all else has failed.
The first step in this checklist is to do all the others first!!

The only time I had any major issues personally with the sim, I went through all the lists and ended up having to reinstall Windows, that was what worked.

Hope this is all some help!

Hi Sevenflyer,
first of all many thanks for your kind support.
I `ll try the various issues.

1 Like

Hello, everyone,

I’m still having problems after the latest update.
Attached is a screenshot. MSFS always stops shortly after and no longer loads. It can only be terminated via the task manager.

Today is no chance of getting a flight. Freezing all the time.

Just after each start of MSFS. And then restart again. Then a flight is possible. Then again no flight possible. Termination with the task manager.
@ HAL9000SZ
The bar gets stuck in the same place as mine

The same picture in the task manager. No reaction.

1 Like

I will try tomorrow what causes this problem.

Today I am to tired for that.

Thanks! Possibly a problem with the internet connection?

Currently always at the first start to fly. Always the same spot. Community folder already deleted. Rolling cache folder deleted. Otherwise no changes made to the MSFS. Problem must be in MSFS!
All good before the new update.
Should we also put it in the bug report in the forum?

So. Unfortunately, this morning it crashed directly. No flight possible.

I got that too sometime the frezze of Flight Loading around 75% after Su11.

OK. So the same. I hope Asobo will bring an update fix soon.

Does anyone have FSLTL running? I have now tried to start the MSFS without FSLTL. I can currently start any flight. :thinking:

Maybe it’s the problem?

@ [HAL9000SZ]

Do you have FSLTL running? Not visible in your task manager.

Update: Unfortunately no change without FSLTL. Keep crashing! It’s not the problem.

No, not using.
Got Simple Traffic.

Yes, unfortunately that is not the problem. It’s definitely not our PC’s. It’s a problem since the update. We have to hope it gets fixed.

I fool around with this problem since mid of October. That means before SU11. A got a lot of kind support from Sevenflyer. But nothing solved the problem. I can load a flight in offline mod. When I than switch during the flight to online mode it works for a short time and freeze than. Loading a flight in online mode is impossible.
Now I must decide to reinstall my complete pc operating system . It would be a huge work and I am not sure wether this is the solution…

Same here…it happens randomly, but it freezes more then fully load on the first attempt… it sucks. Happend first time with the su 11 but maybe its just a coincidence

Tried the whole evening 7 times but always freezing.
Only changing the plane helps. Maybe I try next time first an will report.