Frequent Flyer Miles Achivment?

Trying this now using the a320 with a mid air refueling. From the world map I only selected a departure and used sim brief for the flight plan.

After reading these I am skeptical if I will get the achievement.

I got the achievement using a Dark Star on unlimited fuel.

If you want to retain your sanity, make any subsequent attempts in that ride because you’ll lose only a hour of real life.

1 Like

I probably will. I did not get the achievement after landing. I’m honestly surprised the sim didn’t crash.

I second this, but I would add that this worked for me without using unlimited fuel.

I think maybe the fuel calculations (e.g. the range radius shown on the world map) don’t work the same with the scramjets; starting with full tanks at LFBD, I had planned to do a notional aerial refueling near Greenland, including descending and slowing down to what would seem reasonable for a tanker aircraft, but it turned out that I had plenty of fuel by the time I got to Greenland to just continue all the way to KSEA.

1 Like

Love the dedication. This sounds way more professional than cheated.

1 Like

Ok, so I tried to complete it with Darkstar despite typical microsoft errors like crash before landing and more stupid errors typical for this trash company. First time, the crash was the loose of control and loose of navigation (Everything was just erased). Typical for this mission is bugged ATC which I was complaining last year (It is really nice when you are in the altitude 0900 and the ATC is still complayining that you must DESCENT to 2200 and you just want altitude 1200…) Still broken ATC, still broken achievement, still broken game…

I tried it in 747, by the time it got to Washington area, the aircraft was doing a slide show in frame rates, and the plane was uncontrollable at the end and crashed, then sim did CTD.

Cooking my graphics card for no reason for multiple hours…

Darkstar sounds like an idea, however I have never flown any of that maverick add on stuff… Maybe I need to fly it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.