Fresh FS2020 Install, Update fails

Today I installed a fresh Win10-20H2 on my new systemdrive. After FS2020 installation the game launched, started do download the 93GB “updates” and stuck at about 10GB … now the update doesn’t progress any more.

I’ve done the standard procedures about hanging update issues (logoff/logon in xbox, checkt network status, etc.), but nothing helped.

After rebooting my fresh Win10 Installation several times, no changes - still “not resumeing the update” …

Whats wrong again???

When will the FS2020 update server be available again? I’m waiting since 2h to get the update … so frustrating

Re-Installed FS2020, did all the xbox / ms store account login-failure troubleshooting without changes.

FS2020 stucks at “searching for updates” …

Must be Steam related.

Just tried MS Store. Received an update and it installed.

I’ve the non-steam-dvd version, freshly installed Win10-20H2, all updates, all drivers fresh. Then installed the FS2020 also fresh from dvd’s, startet FS2020 and it started updating until 10GB/93Gb - so it’s 100% NOT an issue with my fresh Win10 installation.

The FS2020 stopped at 10GB download and is stuck now …

So disappointing … :frowning:

So finally … every time an update on FS2020 is incoming, all servers around the world seems to malfunction in an other way. Yesterday I recieved the 1.15.10.0 update - without - changing any setting on my fresh installations …

Very crazy …

Conclusion: never try to install/update FS2020 on regular “FS2020 update/patch tuesdays or wednesdays”