From justsim EDDS is on the taxiway Mesh Bug

From Justsim EDDS is on the Taxiway MESH bug

Xbox version. Pls fixen thx

Hi there,
Bug Reports is only for the base sim. Anything created by a third-party developer must be fixed by them. You can contact JustSim here:

rujustsim@gmail.com

Does this mean that even if MS changes something and because of that the software doesn’t work anymore, the developers have to adapt their software as well?

Yes, that is correct. If there is a bug, regardless of which side it came from, the developer must work with the team to get it fixed.

Now, with that said, in this particular case, we’re talking about mesh. If you were to uninstall JustSim’s EDDS and the above mesh problem were still there, then it would have nothing to do with JustSim and that would be a bug that could be logged in the forums here.

1 Like

Don’t exactly know what is meant with a “mesh problem” but what I see is that on the base (bespoke) EDDS (I have uninstalled the Justsim 3rd party addon) there are ILS antennas placed directly on the beginning of rwy 07. When entering the runway you always have to taxi around them.

No from msfs2020 standart EDDS is this problem not. IT is i problem Justsim EDDS Mesh bug is

Can you pls give some more details then on what exactly you mean with “taxiway MESH bug”? :thinking:

… may be I figured it: you mean the taxiway slope (up/down) and even a wall when you have the Justsim airport installed? Yep, that I had too! I deinstalled the 3rd party airport and even tried to contact Justsim. They do not seem to care so I’m sticking with the stock (but still bespoke) fs2020 EDDS airport.

Yes this is. when i go to rwy 25 taxiweg there are always higher mountains to the right and left. And in the end it’s not possible to roll onto the rwy25 because of this big mountain