From Portland (Flightbeam) to OG20 Fairways (Orbx freeware)

A quick hop in the default C172 from KPDX to OG20 to enjoy the area and an freeware, small airfield offered by Orbx. Portland by Flightbeam/iBlueYonder is a master piece. Currently living in France, I set weather to real weather and is blown away by what I say during the sunrise.
Sunrize from FlightCraft/Atlantic FBO, north of Portland KPDX

The ground chart as seen from Foreflight on my iPad…

… and the route. Hum, quite straight.

Taxi clearance is empty. Don’t know where the issue is coming from but I notice it to iBlueYonder/FlightBeam on their forum.

The sunrise is yaw-dropping

Just south of the airport, city of Portland is under the fog. I climb, hoping that my destination is clear of clould. I’m just VFR. But I have a lot of gas. So far, so good.

Patch of fog on downtown Portland

Not really realistic cloud, isn’t it ? Going to the ground ?

Since 1.8.3 there’re a lot of powerlines there !

Short final runway 16

… as seen from inside.

Park in the grass apron :wink: with angle of view like the one used on Orbx web site :wink:

I do like Oxbx scenery, used in P3D. I wondered just how much help the addon sceneries will help. I did Miami and I see a difference. Also added KPDX and KORD because the taxi markers are important even though I use ForeFlight. They are not really expensive and flightbeam does give discounts to current owners. So I go to the website and get it from there directly since I have not seen that option yet in the Market Place. I am waiting for KSNA, that is a very popular airport on PilotEdge so the taxi corrent taxi markers are important to those that do not know the airport and use PilotEdge