Xbox Servers down 06-MAY-2021

After Updating to Version 1.15.10.0 my FS2020 does not start anymore. It is searching endless for Updates. Do you have also this problem or do you have an idea, how to get rid of the problem. Do ASOBO have a Server-problem currently?
New starts of Windows and FS2020 did not help.

3 Likes

I have exactly the same problem.
Three hours ago, it worked fine, even with patch 1.15.10.0 installed.
Thanks for any hint.

Best regards.

Maybe move the contents of your community folder to a safe place and try again.

I have uninstalled the game because I got stuck on the checking for updates screen. Now I can’t install the game because I can’t go any further than checking for updates screen. Does anyone else have the same issue right now ?

Edit: Steam version

same i tried to move the community folder and started again it doesnt worked had anyone a idea how we can fix this?

I have the same problem . It worked 2 hours ago. Moving it out of the community folder did not help.

I’m glad that the issue is not related on my PC :smiley:

I have the same problems as you all, Server problem?

It looks like it. I got kicked out from the xbox also. Probably an official statement will be made unless the problem is resolved.

Same problem. Thanks Microsoft :rage:

live weather is not working in the sim

Same problem here in Germany!

2 Likes

Yeah same here. Had the issue before a few weeks ago. The I had reinstalled after trying a lot of stuff that didn’t work. So this time I gave up immediately and reinstalled (renamed the Official folder first, so it won’t be deleted)

However, it didn’t change anything … clean install and still “Checking for Updates” in an endless loop.

Edit:
Correction. After a few minutes the Loop vanished. So problem solved I hope …

Stuck in checking for updates! I have the same problem. Yesterday I made the update and I had no problem in loading MSFS. But also observed some CTD´s during flight.
But today no way to start.

1 Like

UPDATE: After waiting impatiently for a while watching the spinning Searching for Updates display, the sim has proceeded to (slowly) load normally. Patience is a virtue apparently. :upside_down_face:

Same here, seems like the issue has been resolved for now.

Yippie! After 15 minutes the check for updates was finished! Hopefully next time it will not take so much time.

I am guessing that the delay is caused by the time taken for the patch to install, but with this patch there is no indication that it is installing unlike previous updates.

same problem here.
I tried :
reboot pc (10min+)
unlog from microsoft store and Xbox, reboot pc, and logon store+xbox
emptying Community folder
…absolutely nothing worked
and on the Store, it show “Standard” edition owned, whilst it’s actually Premium deluxe I have
I’m puzzled and frustrated, but have faith that Asobo/Microsoft will find a solution VERY FAST, since we are several customers in the same situation

i don’t even reach that far…it just won’t start when clicking on the icon on my desktop