FS 2020 on all user accounts

Hi, I have a PC with 4 user accounts, I installed the FS2020 in one of the accounts, but in the others I cannot open the FS, how can I make it work in the other user accounts?

or is it possible to move the installation from one account to another?

Thanks.

Since MSFS is tied to a user account, you either need to buy it 4 times, or all use it under the same user.

For transferring ownership, see: How to transfer a purchase to a new account? - Microsoft Community

The Microsoft account is the same, what changes is the user name of the PC

The user name is the microsoft account.

Correct, the two users of the PC use the same Microsoft account in the Store, but in one of the users the program does not appear.

Yes, so in order to play, you have to be logged in both to the store and Windows with the same user account.

You can use a different account on the Xbox app, just make sure in the windows store app that the account with the license is logged in.

The problem is that I installed FS from a PC account that is not an administrator, and in another administrator account, even entering from the Microsoft Store with the same Microsoft account, the program does not appear to be able to run it, it tells me to install it again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.