FS Academy - IFR MSFS - Aerosoft shop

A few weeks ago I bought FS ACADEMY - IFR MSFS for euro 22,14 from Aerosoft website.
After the installation of this add-on, I got lots of crashes in MSFS each time I tried to go back to the main menu or to do again a training from FS Academy.
I did not realize immediately that that was because of FS Academy - IFR MSFS and it took lots of time to investigate. Very boring.
I’ve sent several emails to Aerosoft to explain the issue.
The answer was *"could you uninstall and reinstall the add-on? If the issue is not fixed contact directly HELLO@FSACADEMY.CO.UK](mailto:HELLO@FSACADEMY.CO.UK).
I did not agree with that as Aerosoft is my co-contracting party and I think they have either to send me an update or a voucher in order to buy another product from Aerosoft.
Indeed, I guess that as I have bought the add-on from Aerosoft they should ask HELLO@FSACADEMY.CO.UK to fix the issue.
I am still waiting for an answer from Aerosoft and have sent them several emails, without any answer.
Well, this is not the right way to treat a customer.
What do you think?

1 Like

Are you aware that FSAcademy released a new version to fix exactly that problem?
Make sure you run version 1.2, you might need to redownload the latest version from Aerosoft.

1 Like

Thank you!
My version is the 1.2 bought on the 22 November 2020.
Will try again to download a version from Aerosoft.

1 Like

Hi there,

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier!
Yes version 1.2 solves this, please redownload from your place of purchase and you’re good to go.
All support is on the website, as listed in the manual.

FS Academy - VFR has just been released!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.