FS Labs Enter the Fray

There is a 350 for X-Plane made by flight factor who do not muck around. MK is still trying to say its not based on official data and weather it is or isn’t, Flight Factor do not on the whole make garbage add-ons.

Real Airbus pilots have flown it on You Tube and said it is really good, It is quite common with the A380 avionics wise and if devs can make a 777 an A350 is achievable with all the correct Airbus Flight dynamics and Flight Laws. It will however take time.

We have reached a massive milestone in MSFS this month with 4 Highly detailed study level Short/mid haul planes (MD82 - BAE-146 - PMDG 737-700 - Fenix A320) and the Concorde from DC Designs, which I am glad is not full Study level as it would be a nightmare and we have always had the FBW A32NX but that is still WIP.

The next huge milestone is Long haul planes of equal quality. I can honestly bet there are a few dev’s either busily getting on with this task, or close to announcing something, I am talking full payware study level long haul planes. The A310 is probably close or getting close? Ok an older plane, but a very good and ground breaking plane none the less, and it is a Long hauler too.

An A350 will come for sure, and it will be amazing, and MSFS has now cemented itself firmly in the study level arena. What a huge change from 2 years ago when the most basic things were not even working well.

2 Likes

The irony here is MFS now triggers the Microsoft Malware Copy Accelerator Tool itself :rofl:

I would never buy anything from these guys injecting malware into their airplanes nor would I buy any software featuring any invasive DRM with kernal or ring 0 access. The Windows DRM on the Marketplace at least is not intrusive. Perhaps they should go that route instead.

1 Like

Too late, they can’t possibly match the Fenix and the market for airbus is already covered.

The Fenix has already risen and nothing can go higher. Everything else is just a “nice try”.

Well that maybe the case, but dont be short sighted. This is always said on every big release. They could top the A320 with their own new plane whatever that maybe.

If you want to say it about Dev’s then that is different. This is the first tranche of High fidelity AC, lets see in another year or 2.

I am not saying it is not good, It is the best A320 add-on IMHO across all sims, but it will be beaten. When a Bar is Set, there is always those who set out to raise it.

Fun fact they were caught 2 times as FSLABS and once when the guy was with PMDG. The fact this guy never faced federal charges. And the fact people still support him blows my mind.

2 Likes

A KEYLOGGER??
These f… devils! A keylogger does not only log what you type online but also what you type in private chats, Skype, or even private written files meant for no one else but you too see (for example some people write diaries or private letters before printing them etc. on a computer).
What you have written during the whole day on a computer is only about 500 kilobytes or 1 megabytes so sending them off via modern internet… well you won´t even notice it it takes one second of upload.

FS Labs can go --------------> to hell :imp:as soon as they try to enter MSFS flight sim world. :smiley:
Their disgusting outdated PS2 and PlayStation 3 visuals they use in all their planes is not wanted here anyway.
We don´t need another simulator that has visual quality stuck in the year 2001 forever, with everything looking blurry and ugly and angular-low-polygon and with copy-paste carpets that look like 10x10inch carpet tiles.
We already had bad graphics and visuals really long enough till 2012 and I hope this visual fidelity era won´t ever come back.

2 Likes