FS Map Tool 1.2.0 is out!

Just to let you guys know I’ve just released FS Map Tool v1.2.0

If you don’t know FS Map Tool is a companion utility mobile app for FS2020 with focus on simplicity and ease of use.

It’s available for Android and iOS.

For more info visit www.fsmaptool.com

Happy flying!

1 Like

This sounds good, but I like to keep all of my MSFS “helpers” on a non-C drive. Can I install this anywhere? Or did I miss something?

Thanks.

I think it should work if installed on a separate drive too. It just has to be running on the same operating system instance so it can find the FS2020 process and connect to it.

Looks interesting. Bought - I need something to monitor my position when flying SAR missions in Neofly in VR (Alt-Tabbing and moving the map around in Neofly is a pain while flying in VR) - and this looks just the job.

Is there a changelog for the new version anywhere?

On the App Store you should see the Release Notes for each version. It’s only minor fixes and the switchable plane icons this time.

For a next release I’m planning to include Head Tracking - is that something you guys would like to have alongside the map viewing?

1 Like

I would love to see more aircraft information

Flaps
Trim
Verticle Speed

Not something I personally would be wanting, but I wear VR in flight all the time so it would be of little use to me anyway.

If VR didn’t exist, I must admit I couldn’t really see a use for it then either, because touch control would be best for me. Or do you mean on a PC app? That could get complicated - either way - if using head tracking in the sim.

I bought it once when it launched a few months ago, then I had to uninstall it and was unable to reinstall it without paying again.
I use “Find my plane” now which is easier to use (1 click) and FREE

Does anyone here use this tool on iPad or iPhone, jailbreaked ???