FS Realistic was just released

@RoyKro Hello. Well, from what Ive understood you is not the easiest to get in contact with. So, we all wonder what the plans are for FSR in the future, which is the nearest upcoming update etc?

1 Like

Glad to know you guys are still around. Any news of new updates in the works?

We indeed slowed down our updates lately on FSR as we are focusing on developing another product, which will bring in new multiplayer capabilities into MSFS, it is still early in the making.

In terms of FSR, we are working on a minor update which will consist of multiple bug fixes that we collected over the last few months. This to be released in the coming 1 month.

Cheers!

12 Likes

So I guess any further development/improvement on the walk around feature which is still in beta is currently on hold for the foreseeable future?

1 Like

In terms of the existing first-person limitations, yes, we basically did everything we can to stretch our results within the envelope of current SDK limitations. Yet, we cannot rule out further content on top of the first person feature to come in the future.

4 Likes

So FS Realistic is Good as its going to get ?

Will this include reenabling the bad/good landing comments which have stopped working since around the time of SU11?

2 Likes

Correct, please note that we have released a temporary beta patch for this specific issue, it can be found here:

2 Likes

I got a virus/trojaner warning if I doenload it??

1 Like

Just uploaded it to Virus Total. returned undetected.

Here is the link if you want to check yourself.

1 Like

Do we have a FS Realistic profile for DHC-4?

Same here, cant open it. Will be deleted by win10.

The 3rd person walk around still doesn’t work for Fenix A320! The sound and texture seem to be from inside the plane! Any plans to fix that?

1 Like

Someone made a profile and uploaded it to the cloud, yes. That doesn’t mean it’s better than a profile you’d make yourself.

1 Like

That sounds interesting. Look forward to finding out more about it in the future.

If you could make third person avatar idea work in multiplayer that would be a fun addition.

It feels like the community will need take over this addon. It is as good as it going to get for the near future. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I am currently evaluating the trial version. I like the UI, a point where legacy applications sometimes drop the ball by looking like 1996. This one looks very decent.
Since I fly in VR with a motion platform - NLR V3 - and haptic shakers, I really had to disable all camera movement. My head shakes due to the platform moving and heavy vibrations from the shakers, you cannot add an effect to that, that mimics this. Your brain does not know what is going on anymore.
The sound effects are ok, but I am not quite sure I am going to miss them after the trial period is over. We’ll see. Definitely has some worth, don’t know if it’s enough.

Also take into account that the dev has apparently stopped improving the software and moved on to other products.

4 Likes

Currently testing the addon. The sounds and camera effects are very nice! However the first person mode is not pleasant to use.

The FPS are very low and it feels like the game set itself to low graphics, insane aliasing and flickering textures. I hope a solution is being investigated for this mode and it is not considered finished.

Also, is there any plan to add AZERTY keyboard support for first person mode? Or at least, have a configuration file to set keys.

Such a pain to switch keyboard layout everytime you need to use it.

2 Likes