FS Realistic was just released

Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet? I just might purchase it.

5 Likes

There’s a demo version on their website. I downloaded it; will try it soon. fsrealistic.com is the site.

1 Like

This looks really good! Some nice vids on the site… trying as well.

I’ll be waiting on your feedback.

1 Like

I’ll probably end up getting it tomorrow, it’s getting late here.

Just bought this and doing a test flight in the FBW320NX at the moment. Will report back shortly.

2 Likes

Hi Captains - thanks for considering FSRealistic! :beer: Please know that you can always use our 7 days free trial, it can be downloaded from our website.

8 Likes

I bought it this morning, as it was fantastic for Xplane. I am very impressed on what it brings to MSFS. I flew a 172 around Isle of Wight this morning, and the extra sound effects, subtle vibrations etc. definitely add an extra level of immersion. The airframe creaking wind resistance and the violent touch down sounds definitely bring back my experiences of landing GA planes IRL. Personally I would recommend this. It is subtle but very accurate in comparison to real world flight. I haven’t tried my CRJ in this yet…I am hoping that the package translates well to commercial airliners etc.

9 Likes

Pretty much an instant buy for me and delighted with my first flight. Effects at the Default setting are relatively subtle and definitely add to immersion. At last I actually feel like I’m rumbling down a runway and not sliding across a strip of ice.

7 Likes

Just tried it with the Caproni Vizzola C22J and got a CTD on approach. The first I’ve had since my new machine. :slightly_frowning_face: Up until that point it seemed OK. Not startling but OK. The C22J does have good sounds anyway, so I’ll try it with something else…

2 Likes

This looks really great. For those who already have a buttkicker installed and are running it with the SimShaker software, this new software from FS Realistic appears like it might conflict with that, meaning you would use either SimShaker or FS Realistic but not both at the same time. What do folks think? I checked the website for FS Realistic and it’s so new it doesn’t mention this and the user manual is not posted yet. Maybe the best way to sort that out is get the free trial and see what happens with running both or just FS Realistic along with then buttkicker hardware.

1 Like

I had this for X-Plane and it is awesome! No conflicts in MSFS for me at all… and really adds a whole dimension of realism. And some fun too, you can have the passengers give you a round of applause on touchdown if desired!

4 Likes

Tried it again with the Caravan and the additional sounds are a noticeable improvement over default. I’m not keen on the vibrating view of the outside world, but it’s better with the settings turned down a bit. I know there is an SDK limitation preventing proper camera shake and that the developer has done their best with what’s possible, but I’m not 100% convinced by the external view shaking. Toi me it looks more like a graphical glitch than a realistic simulation of vibration.

However, the try before you buy option is a great idea, for which the developer should be commended.

I’ve just completed a test flight from EGBB to EBBR in the FBW320NX, and there was only one thing to say… WOW :smiley:
Completely worth the purchase of this addon, very impressed.

2 Likes

Review VIDEO’s…

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/i-think-we-need-something-like-xprealistic-or-effect-immersions-on-msfs/421458/33?u=theaviator3506

Is it safe to download? website is not secure. Looks amazing!

3 Likes

Based on pre/reviews I’m 90% sure of buying this product but I find the ability of a trial very charming. It’s a nice way of displaying how confident you are about your product. Thanks a lot for that and you’ll see my money in 7 days. :wink:

5 Likes

Hi Captain, our website is informative only, therefore it is not secured. The download itself is taking place via mega.io which is totally safe. Enjoy!

5 Likes

I bought mine via SimMarket. I did try AeroSoft first but was not listed there at the moment.

2 Likes

No luck for me.
FSR isn’t running, even after installing C++ libraries and double-checking that Malewarebytes doesn’t block it from running.
When I click on FSR exe file I can see the icon blinking for a couple of seconds on the toolbar but nothing happens.
In addition, Process Lasso doesn’t show any FSR process running.

Here is the log file which seems OK. (Email address removed)
11:55:27 [GENERAL] FSRealistic v1.0.0
11:55:27 [OPENAL] Init with device OpenAL Soft
11:55:27 [OPENAL] Done initialize
11:55:27 [LICENSE] Load
11:55:27 [LICENSE] File found
11:55:27 [LICENSE] Loaded
11:55:27 [LICENSE] Check license
11:55:27 [LICENSE] User is registered
11:55:27 [LICENSE] Trial mode activated
11:55:27 [LICENSE] User is registered, expiration in 99999
11:55:27 [LICENSE] Validation started
11:55:27 [SERVER] Req email=******&pcid=FSRDiBlptrsj5NoBN5itZfsyxA0l6i=