Fs2020.exe HD Location

Good Morning to all ,
I tired to search this damned fs2020.exe on my pc ,I know his name is no more fs2020.exe and is now more complicated .
Is there an small tool / utils to locate it very quickly ?
Impossible to find Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App on my hd !
Install done with the 10 dvd to c:\fs2020 for information

Thanks for your tips
Fabrice ( French User )

which version are you running? steam or ms store?

Box version , I bought the DVD box .
I found a directory in my user / appdata / something since I sent my request but I’m still unable to find the executable in order to give the correct path to logitech for creating specific parameters for my extreme 3D joystick .

Can you right-click the desktop icon and select open file location?

Here the file is called FlightSimulator.exe (Steam-Version). Does the *.exe in the DVD version have a different name? I thought it would have the same name everywhere.

2 Likes

No

the path should be that I think C:\Users…\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe and you find a flightsimulator file w/o any extension
i got an error message impossible to acces to this file :worried:

Have we to be hackers in order to just setup some utils ?

2 Likes

With the sim open and running, open task manager, processes tab, find and right-click the sim and click open file location.

1 Like

If your boxed version is the as the Microsoft store one then you can not access the fs2020.exe file. The file is protected and hidden in an image file. The fs2020 file you see in the app directory is only a link to the image.