FS2020 plus OnAir Company plus VATSIM - WOW! (my wife is probably going to divorce me...)

Though I absolutely love anything to do with aviation, I’ve never really been into flight simulators for long periods because, well, I get bored buzzing around the virtual skies with no purpose. Now I’ve discovered two things which make it all so immersive and fun I can’t get away from my computer! OnAir Company, and VATSIM, used together!

6 Likes

Vatsim + A320NX mod + FS2020 is quite the addiction for me. Vatsim really adds another layer and is soo much fun plus it helps a ton with learning IFR (I’m a PPL in real life).

Hi SteviSim
Great to hear you’re having fun like that with the sim. Yes, VATSIM makes simming more immersive and fun. As to your other concern, I can only suggest that you do what many other simmers do. Tell your wife that you are learning to be a real pilot so that you can earn big bucks later.
:wink:

3 Likes

What’s OnAir Company !?

https://www.onair.company/

Yeah, I love onair, I have 7 beechcraft king air 350i, 12 employees, 6 pilots, 5 attendants (for airliners when I rent one) and a mechanic so far. I just finished the US tour, unfortunately it was all at night so I couldn’t appreciate the scenery as much but it was still cool, ran into some pretty cool weather.

I think I’m going to scale down and get some propeller planes though so I can do some small short range flights as well, I get too focused on trying to scale up but I have a lot of fun flying the smaller planes. My main airport is Copenhagen but I want to do some trips around Japan soon.

i very much enjoy my virtual airline Yogi Air :grin:

1 Like

1 mechanic?? :sweat_smile:

make sure to pick a female mechanic coz multi-tasking ability :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have noticed your airline a few days ago… Quite an achievement! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Should I have more than one mechanic? Seems to be working now, I’ve never had to service more than one plane at a time. Does having more mechanics speed up the process?

one who can serve all types of aircraft :wink: