FS2020 ultra and vr

Sorry bud - missed this.

I don’t have them off the top of my head but largely followed @CptLucky8 's guide here and then tweaked from there given the significant headroom of our setup over his reference there. To be clear I don’t play at 45-50fps, it’s just the max I could reliably get by lowering various settings before becoming mostly mainthread bound (can’t remember exactly but may even have been as low as 60% OXR res for example)… overall not happy with the visual compromise and I go back to higher resolutions/settings (generally giving mid 30’s) lock to 30fps to smooth things out and just enjoy from there. Also note I don’t use motion smoothing as I find it just makes things blurry, so a consistent 30fps is preferable to me… if you are using reprojection it can have a fairly significant overhead.

I can certainly give you more specifics when I next get the chance but I suggest there’s not a huge point in spending too long on it right now with the update about to drop imminently, I’m sure it’ll include various changes that alter the recommendations, fix some bugs (and maybe introduce some new ones!) etc anyway - perhaps worth revisiting after that.

3 Likes