(FS2024) Pearl Harbor - USS Missouri - Water Fix? - World Update XIII: Oceania & Antarctica

Can anyone explain this ugliness? In MSFS2024 Pearl Harbor I’ve got a cargo ship on top of a good USS Missouri depiction on top of a default(?) USS Missouri. (see photo)

SETTINGS:
General > Graphics > Global Rendering Quality > Advanced Settings > Sea Traffic : OFF

MARKETPLACE:
My Library

  • World Update XIII: Oceania & Antarctica - INSTALLED (26/26 Items)
  • Vessels: Core Library 1.28.0 - DISABLED
  • Vessels: Global Shipping 24 - DISABLED
  • Vessels: The Hawaiian Islands - DISABLED

No other “Pearl Harbor”-related sceneries.

I had heard that World Update XIII corrected the water around Pearl Harbor. Lots of sunken boats/docks imagery, though…

TIA

Hmmm… It must be a MSFS glitch, because I see the exact same thing in MSFS2020; and I don’t have any “sea” add-ons in MSFS2020.

Cannot replicate in FS2024:

Neither in FS2020:

Thanks for the inspiration to do a re-install of MSFS 2024.
I removed everything in my Community Folder; Deleted MSFS 24 from the Xbox App; Reinstalled MSFS 24… And now I see what you’ve shown… just the one USS Missouri.
I’m slowly adding back former Community folder items to see which one may be the offending source.

Thanks again.