FS2Crew has released the PMDG 737 SOP 1 Edition

Out of curiosity, anyone noting FPS impacts using this?

I use. FPS unchanged

1 Like

How do I change the callsign numbers? I’m using KLM246 in MSFS and selected KLM in the FS2Crew settings, but the voice keeps saying KLM1

Set the Flight ID in the FMC. Same page where you put departure/arrival/rwy/route

I also filled in the callsign KLM246 in the route info page on the FMC, but the voice still says KLM1

When you select the airplane on the world map page of the sim, go down to Customization and enter the flight number there. Just the digits.

Great, I’ll try that

info should be taken from within the plane as well. I never touch those settings and it always works. Or does it take info from simbrief as well?

Maybe it “should be”, but I have never had the in-sim ATC use a flight number programmed into the FMC. My experience has been that if you don’t add a flight number to the Customization page then it will use whatever atc_flight_number is defined in the liveries aircraft.cfg.

I was interested in the Fenix version but those robo voices always turned me off. The 737 version seems to be human voice only. Does anybody know if the Fenix version has those voices as well?

I used it together with GSX Pro and PMDG 737-700, and it works really fine. The biggest problem is to get used to the checklist dialogues, and to the F/O doing a lot of work. Very interesting.

I use button control, because my win10 works with German setting, and I think for voice command you need to switch to English win10 settings that I dont like.

Which button is best?

I have a question, is it posible to hide de FS2crew panel on VR indeed to close it? Because every time I close the panel and reopen it I have to launch the program again.

There is a green button (I think it’s the very first one) that minimizes the window without closing it.

I found the green button but it is in the 2D interface panel, I’m looking the hide the panel on VR. Thank you anyway for your answer.

FS2Crew: PMDG 737 SOP 2 has just been released. In contrast to the SOP1 edition which feathers the original Boeing procedures the SOP2 edition simulates the procedures of a well know Irish ultra low cost airline.

https://fs2crew.com/product/fs2crew-pmdg-737-sop-2-edition/