Aircraft Recommendation: Any helicopter
Target Speed: 80 knots
Route: EKYT → EKSV → EKVB → EKSS → EKBI

Flight Conditions

MULTIPLAYER: ALL PLAYERS
AIR TRAFFIC: OFF
WEATHER & TIME: Daytime, Live Weather or preset of your choice

About the event

Recently I opened the FSB group flight planning sheet and noticed that we have never flown to Denmark. I didn’t need any more reasons to host our next group flight right in this beautiful country, even though it is a bit flat and the weather is not always welcoming. However, it has a pretty “Nordic archipelago paradise countryside” look, with hundreds of little islands (444 precisely), tons of windmills, and that’s already enough to brave the big dark clouds spreading all over it.

Starting from the fourth largest Danish city, Aalborg, we will make our way south, crossing the sea at various times, landing once at Samso, on one of the several islands of this beautiful country and keep flying below the clouds right into our destination city of Billund which you have to know for their famous colored plastic bricks that we all love (Lego, yes).

To get the best possible experience, I selected for you a variety of photogrammetry cities and airport add-ons on flightsim.to. All of them are free, if you can, you should download and install them. Especially when flying with helicopters, the quality of the scenery matters!

Rendez-vous at EKYT at 20:00 UTC. The flight time will be around 2.5 hours long, with a 10 minute break at EKVB. And as always with Flight Sim Break, Join when you can, leave when you must!

Important Event Links

RECOMMENDED:

Airports:

Scenes/Landscapes:

Other Information  

Screenshots now go in the group-flight-info channel. Under the current event!
Voice channel highly recommended even if you can’t speak.

Discord  

Make sure you have the Desktop App Running Before Clicking the LINK!

Flight Plans  

Danish Rotors.pln (3.2 KB)
2024-03-02T20:00:00Z

1 Like