FSLiveTraffic Liveries (FSLTL) - Server Change and important Info

FSLTL Server change and and important info

This is a continuation of our previous announcements.

Hello, everyone! We’re very excited to see your interest in our project as we’re doing our best to release the public beta as soon as possible.

However, we must also follow our copyright principles strictly. Illegal porting, modification and/or distribution of models and liveries without clear consent has no place within the MSFS Community and the FSLTL dev team stands strongly against such behavior.

Unfortunately we’ve found sufficient proof of a small group within the server being involved in bad practice and copyright breaches. No leak of the sensitive FSLTL assets happened, however the dev team have made the hard decision to rebase the development to a new Discord server with full access to the administrative features.

Previous server was purged and will be no longer in use.

FLAi representatives are aware of the situation and all previous agreements will remain valid.

We have achieved incredible success since the last announcement and we are committed to remaining ethical and transparent whilst we complete our work.

Screenshot by @Flyhighs4663

FAQ

Where should I monitor the project updates?

You’re welcome to rejoin us on the new Discord server - the only trusted source for the news, announcements and updates. We’re sorry for the sudden manouvre and harsh transition, we hadn’t find other acceptable way to ensure compliance with copyright.

When will FSLTL be released?

We’ve acquired nearly 50% of the permissions needed for the public beta. Stay tuned for the updates on our Discord and Youtube.

How much it will cost, can I donate for the development?

Zero. At the moment there are no donations, patreon, etc. Never pay for this product! We’ll notify you if it changes.

Who are the developers now?

We are the same team that stood at the origins of the project: @SofieGrozovski, @BigBabyKP, @whakamolenz, @MaVe1628, @SoonerMagic42, @Carter633 aka BritishAvgeek
We’ve just moved in a safer workshop.

I was a tester, what should I do now?

We’re sorry for this. Please rejoin us on Discord, we will re-enlist in some time.

6 Likes