FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

I am using AIFlow and AIGround with FSLTL also and I have not seen an exe.xml specific to AIFlow and AIGround posted on this forum

In the box below is the exe.xml I wrote that works for me. What I like best about using the exe.xml is that it not only automatically launches these exes during FS2020 startup, but these exes also terminate automatically on FS2020 quit to desktop. Here is how you can get exe.xml working with these 2 exes:

Open the folder where exe.xml is stored

In the MS Store version that path is: USER/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

In the Steam version that path is:
USER /AppData/Roaming/Microsoft Flight Simulator

If there is already an exe.xml in that folder

1. With a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++, open the existing exe.xml file
  2. Note that the code lines to execute other exes in that file are bracketed with <Launch.Addon> tags
  3. To add AIFlow and AIGround to the file, set the cursor at the start of any line with <Launch.Addon> IMPORTANT: not the start of any lime with </Launch.Addon>
  4. Copy and paste only lines 6 through 17 of the XML code in the box below into the text editor

If there is no exe.xml in that folder

1. Create a new text file in that folder named exe.xml and open it with a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++
  2. Copy and paste all of the XML code in the box below into the text editor

Finally

1. IMPORTANT: Change the Path string to match the drive and folder path where you have AIFlow and AIGround on your system
  2. Save the text file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="SimConnect" version="1,0">
	<Descr>SimConnect</Descr>
	<Filename>SimConnect.xml</Filename>
	<Disabled>False</Disabled>
		<Launch.Addon>
			<Name>AI Flow</Name>
			<Disabled>False</Disabled>
			<Path>D:\Software\FS2020\Processes\AIFlow\AIFlow.exe</Path>
			<CommandLine></CommandLine>
		</Launch.Addon>