FSRealistic Pro and SU15 -- Something Broke?

Any SU15 beta testers use FSRealistic?

I’ve noticed something changed in SU15 with this 3rd party addon… the “active profile” is not reading the aircraft type correctly… which then causes FSRealistic to not be able to pull up any public profiles to use.

Current AC tested/broken (for me): Fenix, PMDG 73x

Yes I am having exactly the same problem.

1 Like

Also same problem. I went to the Rkapps forum, but didn’t see anything posted for this issue. Good to know others are seeing the same problem.

I’m also getting an occasional FSRealistic crash on SU15 Beta start up. Once I restart the app manually, it keeps running.

1 Like

I just created one… maybe if others comment they’ll see it’s a wide spread issue?
Thanks all

I had a total freeze in a flight, and my soundsettings messed up. I could recover the freeze by stopping the FSrealistics Pro app

Same problem here. The workaround is to close and reopen FS Realistic once the flight started

just to be clear, are you also having the issue where the aircraft isn’t being properly identified in FSR?

Sorry, I am not sure. Mostly I start the app minimized I will look at it

Yes, exact same issue but once the flight started, if you close and reopen FSR, the plane is correctly identified and you have access to cloud profiles as usual

1 Like

Aww, nice find!!! Thank you – will try it out next time I’m in sim.

1 Like

Hey Captains,

Please check out this article, we have released a public beta 2.2.1 which includes a fix for this issue.

Thank you!
rkApps.

3 Likes

Fast reponse! I’m not running the SU15 Beta, but in anticipation of the March release I’ll go ahead and update my FSR anyway. Thanks for the update. FSR is one of the mods I consider ‘essential.’

1 Like

Since 2.2.1, despite the fact that autostart is selected in its menu and FS Realistic entry is correctly set in exe.xlm, FS Realistic doesn’t launch automatically anymore

Hey, have your tried to install FSR on a different drive than where you Windows is installed? If so, please contact us via our chat support at rkApps.shop

Nope, C:\FSRealistic\FSRealistic.exe

Thank you @RoyKro - fantastic!!!

1 Like

For you all guys, FSR autostart is still working properly with the last 2.2.1 ?

2 Likes

:point_up:

Can you downgrade to 2.2.0 and test if autostart works?

I did and it works perfectly with 2.2.0. But once I switch back to 2.2.1, it doesn’t work anymore. I reswitch 2.2.0, autostart works immediately… Permissions, owner, everything exactly the same on both files. Of course I did reinstall the software, did the activation another time but it doesn’t change anything. I don’t understand. Msfs launched as admin or not, the same. I also created a new clean exe.xml file, with and without other mods, with and without fsuipc, everything work perfectly but fsr 2.2.1 won’t start automatically. Once I start it manually, it work as expected. It’s only the autostart functionality with this specific version that doesn’t work. This is why I’m wondering if I’m alone… it’s so weird.

The auto start issues will get fixed on the official version. The reason it is not working for you is because the exe we published requires admin permissions to run. We will soon publish the official 2.2.1 and it will work as expected.

2 Likes