FSReborn M600 Paint Kit?

Hello,

I’m better known as Waffler11, which some of you might recognize as I am a livery artist specializing in GA aircraft. I just recently bought the fantastic M600 by FSReborn and would very much like to paint this aircraft in various liveries for the community to enjoy.

To that end, may I ask that a paint kit be made available with an empty LOD00 shell model to be imported into Blender or Adobe Substance 3D Painter? Other livery artists and myself have found that only the LOD00 model yields the most accurate and high quality results as straight lines are dependent at that resolution. Also, base textures for the fuselage, wings, etc., along with UVs would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Waffler11

When you begin to create M600 liveries, please consider the following which is as impressive as I have seen (my own taste). Dynamic registration desired.