FSUIPC Offsets for Fenix A320

Hi guys

I have a Tekworx hardware I/O board for my A320 overhead panel in my home cockpit which unfortunatley does not support events… But it does support writing and reading to offsets via FSUIPC.

So now I need an overview over all the FSUIPC offsets for the Fenix A320. I asked them over the official support channel but they cannot provide.

The only thing I found is Project Mangeta: https://www.projectmagenta.com/all-fsuipc-offsets/
Problem here is, they are very general and most of the A320 OVHD functions are not available. (For example there is only one battery switch, but the A320 has two…)

Other approaches I tested was to write a preset to FSUIPC Offset 0x7C50, but also here the board software does not suport sending strings…

Now do any of you have input or at best a complete overview of the Fenix A320 FSUIPC7 Offsets?

Thank you so much!

You may want to take a look at tools such as

FenixQuartz which is used to get the values for Air Manager.

This Tools extracts the Values of some important Quartz Displays of the Fenix (hence the Name) directly from Memory. The Values/Output are then exported to FSUIPC-Offsets as either String (default) or Numerical Value. The Export can also be configured to L-Vars (numerical). There they can be picked up from other Applications, like PilotsDeck to display the FCU or other Displays on the StreamDeck.
It is literally an HACK: It accesses the Process Memory directly (read-only!) to get the Data. Fenix Updates may break it, but the recent ones where unproblematic.
Currently compatible with Fenix Version 1.5.2.214 (aka V2 Block 1) and MSFS SU14.

Following Display-Values are available:

• FCU Speed, Heading, Altitude and VS/FPA (Values and Is-Dashed State)
  • XPDR (live Input)
  • RMP1 and RMP2 Active & Standby Frequency (fully “live” and change correctly when “SEL” is active or ADF/HF/ILS Mode is on)
  • ISIS Barometer (only Digital - sorry I don’t like old Stuff :grin:)
  • Captain Barometer
  • BAT1 and BAT2
  • Rudder Trim
  • Clock CHR and ET
  • The Takeoff/V-Speeds as entered in the MCDU

That sounds quite interesting. But i doubt it works for me since my primary focus is to write values from overhead panel manipulations to the MSFS…

while my overhead panel is equipped with the LEDs in the korrys and I could try to use this tool to get the values for the LEDs, its not all that important to me because the cockpit is designed to fly in VR only (no physical displays for example).