Fuel Resets to 100% Far from Pump Unlimited Fuel Set to Off

Anyone else having this Issue? Ever since the last Update Fuel Resets constantly even with Unlimited Fuel set to [OFF] and positioned quite a good Distance away from the Pump.

I am having the same problem

1 Like

Hi

Even after today’s update (2021-08-07), I still have the most frustrating issue regarding fuel. No matter what I set in terms of fuel quantity (and unlimited fuel is OFF), any aircraft I fly stays on 100% fuel all the time. I have tried everything I can think of. Even setting the fuel to, say 55%, in the sim almost immediately changes back to 100%.

I have searched the forums but it sounds like very few other people suffer from this issue. I would appreciate any help as this frustrating issue is preventing me from enjoying my flights.

1 Like

I just noticed something interesting with this. If I set the AI piloting on, I can adjust the fuel to any level and it stays there. The moment I switch AI piloting off, fuel level immediately jumps to 100%.

It was never like this when I got FS2020, but unfortunately I cannot tell when the issue started. If anybody can help with some suggestions, please reply.

Current settings: Assistance Options: True to Life (so I would expect fuel to burn)

It is embarrassing to admit, but I did eventually find the fault and it was completely caused by myself. During my last bush flying trip I mapped Repair and Refuel function to a toggle switch on my throttles. I dusted the throttles the other day and inadvertently flipped the switch which constantly refueled and repaired the aircraft. If you have the same issue as I had, I suggest that you check your bindings for each controller you have configured.

Happy flying!

Thanks for this tip. This “full fuel always” problem doesn’t happen in the FBW 320, however, it does happen with all the default aircraft. For example, I’m currently flying the 747 from KLAX to LEBL and the fuel remains full even though I have this turned off in sim options. Very frustrating. I honestly don’t know what to do to rectify this issue.

Anyone who knows how to fix this problem please chime in.

TIA.

1 Like

I fly GA, mostly default AC and my fuel constantly resets to 100%. This is quite frustrating because I also use the FS Economy app, which monitors fuel usage and voids a flight if the correct fuel is not registered at the flight’s end. This problem has been an issue for quite some time. Why?

I read that someone else did that too so do not despair.

Keep the blue side up!