Full Virpil setup : need help with configuration

After using Virpil’s Black friday deals I can finally say : my full controller setup is Virpil manufactured :slight_smile:

• WarBRD base
  • Constellation Alpha R grip
  • T-50CM3 throttle
  • 1 Control panel #2
  • 1 Control panel Sharka 50
  • Rotor TCS Base plus
  • Sharka-50 grip

I’m still at my work (offshore) so to do some preliminary work I made a button and axis layout I’d would like to try with this setup.
The whole idea behind it is that you could do everything from starting up, to flying to shutting off without the use of a keyboard or a mouse

In theory…

There’s a couple of things I’m not sure that it would work so here are my questions :
The T-50CM3 has a ministick on the right throttle : is it possible to use this ministick as mouse and/or control the cursor and confirm a selection (use the push as left mouse button)
If yes : how do I configre this ?

I’d like to use the 2 dails on the T-50CM3 as dim/brighten buttons for instrument light and glareshield light.
Now I’ve already tried this with Control panel #2 and I couldn’t get it to work.

Is it possible to use the dails as dim/brighten dails and if yes , how do you configure them ?

With the T-50CM3 you get multible indents :
What I would like to do is use the first percentage of stroke of the throttle (the stroke to the first indent) as reverse thrust and everything after the first as “normal” throtlle .
Again : is this possible and how would you need to configure this ?

The T-50CM3 and control panel Sharka-50 both have a mode switch.
Would it be possible to use the mode switch as tank selector and if yes how to configure ?

And last :
With the “old” Warthog throttle I wasn’t able to link flaps to the flap lever (it just didn’t want to work)
Could someone tell me if with the T-50CM3 flap lever you are able to control the flaps ??
(and could please tell me how I should configure this)

Many thanks in advance :grinning: