G1000 cannot arm APR mode

(I already posted about this issue on the Working Title Discord server but they ran out of ideas)

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

I have the problem regardless of if I am using developer mode.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, the Community folder is empty. I have Working Title addons from the marketplace because this is a bug with the WT G1000 NXi.

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

Beechcraft Bonanza G36 with Working Title G1000 NXi

Brief description of the issue:

Pressing the APR button does not arm LOC and GS when CDI shows FMS.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Video

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

In the video I spawn on the approach path of 04R at EFHK. I select the ILS 04R approach in the G1000 and fly the approach. Before the CDI automatically switches to LOC1, I try pressing APR to arm LOC and GS. They do not arm.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Irrelevant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I’m not sure I understand this part. I believe the additional NXi marketplace item was only for 3rd party planes that can’t or aren’t using the native NXi.

In the case of the Bonanza, you do not use this download, as this default plane uses all native sim instruments.

Maybe it’s not causing your specific issue, but if you are going to try and debug the real issue, this mod should not be installed.

Thanks for pointing that out. I deleted all WT addons I had from the marketplace. The issue still persists.

Hi @AseXBOXLIVE

No

Set up for a custom departure point with final destination of EFHK/ILS 04R.
Set up ILS 04R approach before getting to IAP and activated it on the MFD. Both the LOC and GS showed as armed. At the appropriate point, pressed the “APR” button on the AP interface panel. The LOC locked when within range, with GS still armed. At ~the FAF the GS locked and the AP flew a normal ILS approach into the airport.
As recommended, I have the WT “Garmin G1000NXI” ver 0.14.0, and the “WorkingTitle G1000 NXI” ver 1.2.3, so both the default planes, and potentially any third-party aircraft that don’t use the default WT version, are both covered. I don’t have any mods on my test version of the sim.
Hope we can figure out what’s going on with your flight.
Regards

Can not replicate this. I routinely fly the Beechcraft Bonanza G36 with Working Title G1000 NXi and
as long as I don’t have the pms50-instrument-gtn750 installed it all works fine.

No

Tested at LFAT ILS 13, both LOC & GS armed as expected prior intercepting the ILS

Moved to User Support Hub since other users cannot replicate too