G1000 MFD Blank Since WU4

Since the WU4 install the MFD in the Cessna Caravan is blank. I was told to remove the WT mods to see if that resolves it, but wanted to see if others were experiencing this too.

The WT mods suffer from the external WASM bug as well. That’s why you need to remove it for now.
So can you remove it and test again? The faulty initialization should have been fixed in the WU

1 Like

I have the same issue. G1000 doesn’t work not only on Caravan. I’ve tried it on Bonanza and C172 too. I removed the mode until it has been fixed.

Yes I did not realize the update was in two parts. Once I did the WU from the Marketplace and restarted the MFD works fine with the WT mod installed. In fact the weather option on the MFD is there now which was not there before the update. Weird but true.

Well looks like I spoke too soon. Just setup for a flight and it’s back to a black MFD unless I disable the WT mod. Oh well. Have it check some other boards and see what is in the works.

WT G1000 0.3.5 with WU4 fix is ready to download. Please check the G1000 thread.