G3000 display bar

This is going to be a dumb question, but have tried to work it out, but I’m scratching my head.
In the image what does End 2+09 mean? It doesn’t relate to next waypoint ETE

Looks like a formatting bug. I’m betting it refers to a number raised to an exponent, but I haven’t a clue as to its real meaning.

Check your cumulative times to see if that means 2 hours 9 minutes to destination

That was my thought too.

Believe it means you have 2 hours and 9 minutes of fuel onboard. (END) Endurance

Oh that could be

Brilliant. The flight was only 50mins so couldn’t be 2 hours to dest. But I did have a load of fuel on board.

Thanks!

Your (END) will vary subject to altitude/wind direction. So proper planning in carrying sufficient fuel is important. Plus fuel for your alternative.

1 Like

ETE: I believe it is the time until your next waypoint. ETA: Estimated time of arrival. Duh!

I use the ETA time in the TBM, minus 15 minutes for “be in the ■■■■ seat” landing time.

ETE = Estimated Time En-route: how long you have left to travel - you’ll see this counting down.
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival: what time you should arrive based on current conditions - will only change if something happens to alter the prediction, such as the pilot deciding to speed up or slow down.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.