G3000 not displaying or active in Visionjet 2G

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Select Visionjet 2G Dark and Cold start (Steam version). Click on batteries and generator.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

nvida 3090 SUPRIM, i9-10900K CPU3.70GHz 10 Core, MEG Z490 ACE mombo, 128 GB memory. using honeycomb Alpha and Bravo quadrant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

installed new visionjet 2G from market on 6/3/2023. Notice issue immediately.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, all other aircraft work fine.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Dropbox - Screenshot 2023-06-03 222108.png - Simplify your life

Leaving the description empty is maybe not the best way to describe a problem, don‘t you think? From your topic name I get that it doesn‘t seem to work for you, well, it does work here. No further information given so no chance to help you. :man_shrugging:t2:

Moved to #gd-commsupport:tech-talk for verification and peer review/assistance.

You should contact the developer FlightFX on their discord for support on this product.

1 Like

I understand - fair enough. Thank you for the reply

Chances are you might have the legacy Working Title G3000 Mod still in your Community Folder. A lot of Vision Jet 2.0 users have been caught out in the last few days by this. Remove the mod.

@CasualClick may be right. However, I’ve experienced this behavior on the Xbox version of the updated Vision Jet. In my case, none of the G3000 screens are active, but the rest of the controls seem to work. I’ve left the flight and restarted, but that does not solve the problem. I go out to either the welcome MSFS screen or the desktop to get the right behavior