G36 Improvement Project

Guys… with the new G1000 mod… so good!

The autopilot is acting odd after the update. I disconnect using my joystick… then I can’t reconnect it seems. Not sure what is up.

Also, cannot load an approach. Hit Load, and nothing happens. Magenta line disappears.

Edit: looks like I have to hit the disconnect button again and then it will work… odd.

man this massively improves the g36 with g1000 mod gj guys!

2 Likes

Try restarting your sim. Ensure you’ve got the most up to date mod as well. My checklist looks as it should.

Known bug in the AP sim, nothing we can do :upside_down_face:

Anyone wanna meet up and do some flying? Entirely casual of course :smiley:

Nope. Everything is as it should, still have this checklist.

Do you have that paid checklist mod for the Mooney? That might be causing a conflict?

Looks like you have an outdated copy of some files. In the most recent checklist I removed the (normals) part as I hated the fact it didn’t fit in the screen size.

Please re-download version 0.5 via GitHub and either overwrite all files or delete the old mod and reinstall from scratch. Don’t forget loading order if you have the G1000 mod 0.3.

1 Like

So the G1000 mod v0.3 landed: The 0.5 pre-release is already compatible. Just waiting for the last commit on the checklists @CaptMatto and then we can proceed with the ‘official’ 0.5 release. I will update the first post then accordingly…

I also plan to release the 0.5 update on flightsim.to to begin with…

4 Likes

Just sent over some fixes :slight_smile:

So I might need to delete an sort out my fork, think I’ve sent over loads of files again!
Link here to just the file Dropbox - Bonanza_G36_Checklist.xml - Simplify your life

Got it, thanks!

Think I have GitHub sorted now, just watching YT vids! :slight_smile:

Absolutely love the work that you guys have done with this plane! Minor issue I noticed, now that you’ve moved the panel edits to WTEngineDisplay.xml, the reversionary mode screen retains the old unedited engine interface.

I will look into it…

Edit: fixed

2 Likes

Is version 5 available, to work with the 1.9.3 update?

1 Like

Not yet.

A release candidate is being tested by some people as we speak.

So far so good. If that remains the case a release will follow today.

1 Like

Downloaded and tested the 0.5 update for several hours last night. Works as expected. No errors Fantastic job guys!

1 Like

Me too, tested 0.5 and completed a full and long flight around Orlando Florida with zero issues.
One thing came to mind: is intended that you have no wind data until you take off?
I mean when you set the option to show wind data on the PFD, on the ground it says no wind data.
Beautiful mod!