GAIST Global AI Ship Traffic V5 and Great Lakes

Some of you might remember that @BeefierAnt8902 asked me to do the Vos Stone and later we found him and the ship in Amsterdam…

Now he is in Great Yarmouth… Just sent me this picture from the bridge of Vos Stone and and one from the pier…

And now this is in MSFS with Real Time Weather and Global AI Ship Traffic Real Time

29 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate your work!

1 Like

Henrik, you are a artist. And I can tell you guys, you will love this live AI shipping!!!

4 Likes

though I have to delay to tomorrow… sorry but then it will include a few updates

and ps… I will include the largest vessels on the Great Lakes in the Real Time version

3 Likes

No worries, good stuff takes time :wink:

btw: is there any conflict with the Seafront Vessels Core add-on or do I have to remove it?

For the Great Lakes no issue as Seafront does not include the Great Lakes. Once we launch the GAIST RT you will need to remove it. The reason is simple… This is GAIST RT ships injected at Rotterdam… 1767 ships injected…

16 Likes

If you ever need some reference pics from Rotterdam Harbor, let me know. That specific bit of quay you’re showing there is a 15 minute drive for me.

3 Likes

Hi,

This is a question for Kaiii, in the future can the Ship RT be intergrated with aigtc?

Prefer not having to launch more apps.

Cheers

Thats both scary and darned impressive at the same time. Looking forward to it

4 Likes

Any updates on when the Great Lakes package will be uploaded? Thanks for this great addon :+1:

The Katahdin, 1914 vintage Steamship still plying the waters of Moosehead Lake in Maine :smiley:

110913Greenville Katahdin tour boat and plane

2 Likes

I have all the Great Lakes USCG icebreaker tugs. Updated and set for MSFS.

Could you share with me?

No promises but it is beautiful :smiley:

2 Likes

Henrik,
I think I still have your email. I’ll get them together and send them later today.
Joe

1 Like

Henrik,
I don’t have your email addy. Go to SOH PMs to email me.
Joe

1 Like

Yesterday the ferry Walla Walla went aground between Bremerton and Seattle; over the night tugs have tried to get her of the ground.

and in the simulator with GAIST RT we can see that they haven’t still succeeded

the GAIST RT is not influenced if you change daylight settings, so a quick roll backward to evening light gives a better view of the situation…

and in the news with images from earlier yesterday

We will report live from the sim again once she is off the ground…

28 Likes

You tease!! :grin:

3 Likes

We actually got the inspiration to the Real Time version from another grounding - that was when the Ever Given got stuck in Suez Channel two years ago.

6 Likes

Singapore

13 Likes