Game wont load after the last top gun update

Game stuck on loading activities 8/10 loaded and then freezes/ please help.!!!

Anyone else having this happen to them!!!

1 Like

Mske sure you have the F18 installed in the content manager.

Hello,
Sorry to hear about that. I moved your post into Community Support, which is where people can help each other with issues. In the future, we ask that you use this instead of General Discussion to ask for help. Thank you, and best of luck!

I have the same problem. After clicking on “Fly”, the loading screen freezes forever. Extremely disappointing. Basically, your flight simulator works and then the next day, a mandatory update comes along and your game is broken again. This has happened so many times!

I emptied my entire Community folder and now it works.

I updated my PC and downloaded the Top Gun. It downloaded and installed but when I go the Activities it takes me to Content Manager and does not launch. I have the F18 in my aircraft and can fly in through normal F-SIM World. Am I missing something?

That’s not a solution!

it may be for some, if there is an addon thats conflicting with the new content then it would need to be removed
add back the addons in small batches to sort out the culprit

its always the first thing to try, its amazing how even a livery addon can bork something for one little missing comment or comma

i dont empty my community folder you can just click rename then put any letter or name in front of community folder like "XXXCommunity " or “Helicopter Community” i have multiple Community folders to keep them small . when ready to use one of them put a name in front of the community folder you are using named Community, then delete the name that is front of one of the Community folders you wish to use then restart the game. of course the sim will only recognize the community folder that only is spelled “Community”

1 Like

Thanks, never thought about that, this is a great idea.

Great idea, but didn’t work for me. I can hear all my fans throttle down as soon as the loading process hits whatever it does to stop the process.