Garmin 1000 mod issue

What is conflicting with the mod? If this is not recognized, I’ll have to extract all the mods I put in recently or just this one.

Which mods are you loading?

If you’re using the Working Title G1000 Mod and this is happening on a specific aircraft, pull all the other mods that are aircraft specific first, restart and see what happens.

This is one of the hazards of having too many mods. At some point, you will need to deconflict because they stepped on each other. If it’s half a dozen, okay, NBD. If it’s over 50 GB like some people :smile: well…

1 Like

Is that version 0.4, or .0.3.4?

the .0.3.4

It’s happening on any aircraft with the Garmin.

No choice, you have to pull the other Mods other than WT out, then put them back in one at a time until you find the culprit.

2 Likes

Just curious, did you notice the banner at the top of the “Bug’s and Issues” page?

This section is dedicated to bugs & issues for the core sim (not mods or 3rd party content) – Utilize the voting system and only post if you do not see your bug listed. Please post one bug per topic and don’t forget to report bugs officially to [Zendesk(https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us).

No problem bringing this issue up but should probably move it to the “Third Party Addon Discussion”. You will likely get more response from relevant users.

1 Like

My first issue. Thanks a lot.

Conflict is the new EH-135 helicopter mod. Removed it. I’ll wait for a trustyworthy model. Back to stable flying.