Garmin 1000 range button for zooming the map does not work anymore

Hi my friends, after testing my planes I found a little bug in the GitHub Garmin 1000 instrument.

The range button for zooming the map currently does not work (I don´t know if this is a bug of the vanilla Cessna or the GitHub Garmin 1000 mod.)
Also the stacked onto the range zoom thingy that coolie-hat like pan button does not react anymore when grabbing it with my virtual fingers. Maybe it´s a bug related to the big update maybe it´s a bug related to the GitHub Garmin1000 mod… but I hope it will get fixed :slight_smile:

(Oh and now I have noticed that the Eject Gas Temperature meter EGT for the engine is not reacting in a proper way.)

And by the way - thanks for this absolute awesome amphibian version of the Cessna 172!
I love it and the cockpit has new instruments too for the gear and stuff, I will testflight all these planes tomorrow as soon as the flight physics and realism upgrades for the Cessna 172 flight dynamics are installed.

Try this: options controllers, choose mouse and select default!

1 Like

Is it a Gamin 1000 in the Bonanza G36?

I have no Garmin mods of any kind installed but I’ve been flying the Bonanza quite a lot the last week or so. Map zoom works fine for me.

(After update SU5 I switched back to legacy interface mode in General Options>Accessibility and it’s working as it was before with my mouse.)

In every Garmin 1000 the map zoom button does not react (Cessna, Bonanza, etc.)

Switching the control mode does not work. But I have seen that this Garmin is now in the marketplace - maybe only this version works and the GitHub version does not.

First I need to finish updating 10 gigabytes of scenery (there was some Nordic update and another one) and will test it later.

Well, for me the zoom button works perfectly but the Pan button does’nt :frowning_face: :frowning_face:
Any solution ???

1 Like

Hi,
I have the same problem and cannot find any right answers here.