Garmin g5000 rain weather radar sweep hides clouds after 1 sweep

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

yes…volumetric clouds

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

longitude

Brief description of the issue:

weather radar sweep, rain clouds disappear after 1 sweep… if range gets adjusted clouds reappear for only 1 more sweep

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Screenshot 2023-07-01 002728
Screenshot 2023-07-01 002648

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

activate weather radar with rainy weather selected

|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz|
|Installed RAM|64.0 GB (63.8 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
Windows 10 Home
22H2
rtx 2080 super

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I’ve seen this in the past. If you have the GTN750 running (as window) turn off NEXRAD there. It seems to block other weather radars.

I’m using the Nvidia RTX 2080 Super.
Are you referring to the weather setting for the map via the MFD, I believe the settings button is right beside the radar scan…correct?
I’m using VR but it happens on my desktop screen as well…not windowed, using full screen mode.