Garmin1000 nxi turns off after about 10min

Hi guys,
after flying airliners for the last couple of months I wanted to fly my C172 Skyhawk again. Installed via marketplace again was fine and G1000nxi came along with the SU10 / WU11.

Turning on batteries, starting engines then avionics I encountred a problem after about 10 minutes or so.
Both PFD & Naviagtion Display went off without warning. Not able to get them back to live.

Where is a problem? Is there a limited trial? Can’t imagine but possible?

Thanks for your support.

One switch you didn’t mention is the generator. Without that, the batteries die and only the engine keeps going on the magnetos.

Sometimes this is an indication you have duplicate bindings that are draining the batteries. Double check your magneto switch isn’t stuck while flying.

Also, since you fly liners, if you have a TM TCA setup, folks are reporting the default mappings on ENG Start are causing problems while flying GA planes.

If you can still see the displays by popping them up (using left Alt + click) then it could be the automatic brightness issue.
In that case you can change the sim time to daytime then use the G1000 menu key to switch the brightness to manual mode, then switch the simulator time back to the previous value.

I too have the same or similar problem in the C208. At random times the screens will turn off and sometimes restart which disables the AP. It might be a keybinding or a keybinding conflict introduced in SU10.

If you use the TCA Quadrant, change the settings of Engine Norm Mode as shown in the attached pic
This is a well known issue covered in multiple thread in the forum.