Gaya Zell Am See (LOWZ) airport addon freezes after download

I have purchased the Zell Am See (LOWZ) airport addon from the in-game store. However,I never got to use it. The in-game installation freezes when the download completes (~500MB, decompresses to around ~950 MB) and the game becomes unresponsive. If I reset the game and restart it, the startup process freezes during the Updates phase.

The only way I can correct the issue is if I remove the entire addon folder from the
Packages \ Official \ OneStore
folder.

Repeated installation attempts get the same result. It also does not matter whether I launch the game in Administrative mode.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions?

Ouch… So sorry. That is why I buy all my addons directly from Orbx and so on. Im afraid Zendesk ticket is the only option. If still not working request refund and download the Orbx app. It works fantastic. I ve been using it for years with P3D and now MS FS.

I have this problem too. The same situation is with London Landmarks Pack by ORBX.

Installing Denver from the marketplace ruined my sim install also. Reinstalling didn’t fix it either, just wasted 5 hours of electricity.

Plz report this to zendeks Aloof,

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Solution: Update Windows 10 to ver 2004

I have Windows 2004 and it don’t work