GCFV strange runway configuration

Hi all,
I recently purchased mk studios GCFV fueteventura airport.
While it looks really nice with the gradient runway I noticed a weird configuration of runway 01, the touchdown threshold is in a weird place ie: it looks like its a third of the way down the runway.
This means AI traffic enter the runway before the threshold zebra markers but do not take off
Now this doesnt look right , can anyone know a fix for this or is this what the airport is like IRL.
Landings for AI like fsltl or aig are fine but they taxi onto runway 01 and just sit there and eventually disappear
Is this an asobo problem or mk studios issue?
I havent unistalled the 3rd party airport yet bit will check and see if the default asobo one does this too, anyone notice this anomaly??

Just check it for yourself on google maps and you will see that it is correct.

1 Like

Thanks, thats useful to know
however it may well be correct but the payware whilst is very good has a negative flaw.
I uninstalled the mk studios GCFV and had the default asobo one , injected fsltl and they take off on runway 01 , but they dont in the mk studios version
AIG traffic was the same , default = aI traffic take off
Mk studios payware = they line up and wait , then just sit there behind the piano keys until they disappear due to timing out

I must add the AI aircraft land fine and taxi off to the gates , so there is a bug that mk studios need to fix , unless anybody knows if one can edit the taxi, take off procedures for runway 01

I will just have to drop then an email although they dont have a support forum.
I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

Finally i do know some payware airports conflict with some asobo handcrafted airports but GCFV is part of the sim files and its risky trying to find a file in the content folder as it can muck up the sim and it will reinstall it after every restart
Just a bit frustrating on what is a good payware scenery minus this bug.

If you’d like, I fixed and improved a few things in this scenery, you can use it with MK studios with no issues. What you mention is fixed. Don’t know how to share it though.
If you have an email I’ll email a .rar for you.

1 Like

Hi there sent you a pm

Kind regards,
Candykatx