Gen aviation planes at gates?

This seems to happen at the medium size airports. Example KGSP in Greenville, SC. It’s pretty funny seeing a Cessna at a gate, luggage, catering cart and all… lol. Any way to fix this? Or is the Live Traffic not smart enough to distinguish between parking and gates?

Is it live traffic, or just the static ground traffic?

Load up and when you see it, go into traffic and slide the ground aircraft slider to 0 and see if they disappear.

1 Like

This is live traffic. I’d hate to turn it off and lose the other realistic live traffic (because there are jets at other gates.) Just seems the sim is confused on where to put the small prop plans…

They are two different things.

The Ground Aircraft is just static aircraft the sim places to fill an airport. That’s what I’m asking. Do these GA at gates actually move, or are they just the static.

To test, slide the Ground Aircraft slider off and see if they disappear.

I have mine off since it’s not realistic anyway, they have stunt / racing planes parked at my airport when it’s -40 and 5 feet of snow.

2 Likes

Ahh I see what you mean. I thought you meant turning off all traffic–didn’t know there was a difference between live and static ground traffic. I’ll give that a shot!