German VFR Phraseology

Hey,

i wanna start a project for an addon that translates ATC Phrases to german if you fly VFR in germany, like it should be in real life. I know this is possible, because there is already an addon that adds european phraseology: flightsim.to/file/4518/european-atc-phraseology-mod

Sadly i don’t know much about the indepth coding things, so i could need someone who has some knowledge and fun helping me. If that is the case, i would be happy if you contact me!

Have a good day,
Chris

Hi ChrisCross6156,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

My bad, going to set it to english, even though it is meant to reach german people. That’s why i used german.