Getting NV Frame Gen artifacts when 2nd screen is connected?

Recently added RTX4090 and while I appreciate the added VRAM and ability to now run Render Scale at 150% or higher, Frame Generation I’ve had to turn off, rather sadly. I get flicker/strobing of glass cockpit and especially when looking out the side window of the plane at tarmac I get these substantial strobing effects where it looks like gamma or brightness oscillates whenever the plane is moving including during panning. I have done enough troubleshooting to know it’s the 2nd screen I’m using that is setup in Win 11 as an extended display that causes this to happen. If I disable the 2nd screen all is great–problem is I really need the 2nd display to run Self Loading Cargo and a few other things. These graphic or monitor aberrations happen when my main screen is active (mouse has clicked it). The weird part is if I click on the 2nd display to make it active the aberrations on screen #1 disappear! At this point I’m hoping a driver revision addresses this, but then again I can’t tell how many others experience this. Chime in please if you have insight! I would sure love to be able to use FG without this :confused:

I have two screens, one 4K the other HD. Using windows11
4K is msfs, HD is navigraph.
The only ‘issue’ is if clicking on small monitor then fg stops on 4K. But this is a well described and minor problem

Thanks Richard. With further testing it’s not the 2nd screen per se that is apparently causing this. I think it’s mainly the current state of DLSS 3 which was a major improvement in terms of getting as close to native imagery goes. DLSS 4 apparently is in the works so I suspect what will happen is a few remaining graphical aberrations associated w/ FG under certain conditions will improve. Often now I can use FG and the artifacts I’m referring to are greatly diminished, though not always. Depends on lighting at some level. It may be a couple of setting changes I made in Windows, or the fact I put the main screen in a different port on the RTX card than I had it before where it was always bad artifact-wise. Yes aware of the other known issue you refer to re FG dropping on the main screen when the 2nd screen is active, and sometimes the screen judder on the main when returning the mouse pointer to active on the main screen.