Getting Ready to Depart 2NC0 Soon, just stretching my legs waiting for the Cargo to Arrive

Lunch, Coffee, I’m ready, waiting to get this Plane loaded up…Departing 2NC0 getting ready for a Cargo Job…Had to remove the Front and rear seats in the C172 to make some room for the cargo.

5 Likes

Delivering feather pillows? Cessna 172 and cargo are not words that are normally seen together.

1 Like

More like Large boxes of Green Tea, about 600LBS worth. Figured no seats, solo flight, about 220LBS of Fuel it’ll do just fine. I Hope…:thinking:

Unfortunately it’s the only GA Plane in my fleet that’s more suitable for the Job, all the other Cargo aircraft in my fleet are pretty big, C17, 777, A330, and the 767, definitely not suitable for this Airport.

I do on the other hand have Medium sized aircraft, Unfortunately there all Pasanger Planes and linked to Routes., like the A320, 737, and one other GA plane linked to Routes and also Assigned to AI pilots the 208 caravan wich probably would’ve been a better choice but again Linked to a route and being flown on a daily basis.

Cargo flights with a Cessna, now that´s something new! How did you get the seats out?
What do you mean with “linked to a route”?

By the way if you like cargo flying I recommend the Kodiak (but the flight model of this aircraft is absolute HORRIBLE absolute unrealistic and unstable) - but you can load it with cargo, there are also cargo nets visible and boxes in the cargo room.
Maybe there is a flight model mod available.

And of course there is a Milviz turboprop Porter aircraft that flies cargo too.
But what Cessna is this and how did you get the seats out? :smiley:

And cargo is not always heavy, imagine flying a dozen GeForce 3090 graphics cards to cannibal tribes in:

And don´t forget the Cargo Cult in Tanna!

They are waiting since 50 years for the magic flying cargo machines to return!

Just like me waiting for the PMDG Queen of the Skies cargo 747 with the chevron turbine version to return, because the wait takes so long I have carved a 747 from drift wood and praise her every day.

A true cargo pilot will not hesitate landing there. Afterwards they will recreate your flying god machine Cessna with jungle materials, and stick the GeForce 3090 into the ground to decorate their tents.

So many adventures await for the brave bush pilot flying cargo to all these tribes. Just let your imagination roam free :smiley:

Linked to Routes via Air Hauler where AI flies the Aircraft on a scheduled flight on a Daily Basis when creating Passenger Routes. :sunglasses:

Yes, I tend to use the Cessna in Air Hauler to make small deliveries as long as weight allows it.

As far as the Removable seats Vicent posted a link above.:point_up:

I have the Kodiak just not in Air Hauler, I may just end up Importing 2 Kodiaks and purchasing a 2nd 208 Caravan and add them to the fleet. I’d have to hire more pilots and get them qualified to fly those planes.

Air Hauler is quite expensive when it comes to monthly payments for insurance, Rent, and also Pilot Payouts, the more their raitings and achievements rise, the higher their salary Payout.

I’ve spent well over 300 Million since I"ve had Airhauler installed just on Aircraft, Salaries, Insurance, Base Rent, ect ect.

Believe me Monthly expenses can get really expensive lol. :money_with_wings::moneybag::money_mouth_face:

Well Boys Looks like No one via AH-VA wants to fly this next job, Guess I Got to do it…Misly $5,000 but hey Money is Money. Just Dropped off some Passengers @ 2NC0 now getting Ready To do this next delivery. :skunk: :mask:

2NC0 to KDZJ 101NM Cargo----> 555LBS of Fertilizer and not the Modern type of Fertilizer Payout $4,995

AirHauler2 Flight Briefing

**Departure Information: **

2NC0 - Mountain Air, Burnsville

Elevation: 4,431 ft ASL
Lat/Lon: N35 52.12 W82 20.51
Landing Fees: 168.00 / 336.00 / 672.00
100LL USG: 4.67 JetA USG: 6.02

Runways:

Rwy 14 (32) 874 m / 2,867 ft - 1024

Rwy 32 (14) 874 m / 2,867 ft - 1024

**Arrival Information: **

KDZJ - Blairsville, Blairsville

Elevation: 1,881 ft ASL
Lat/Lon: N34 51.27 W83 59.84
Landing Fees: 368.00 / 736.00 / 1,472.00
100LL USG: 5.23 JetA USG: 6.74

Runways:

Rwy 08 (26) 1,510 m / 4,953 ft - Lights

Rwy 26 (08) 1,510 m / 4,953 ft - Lights

Naa…they’d only complain about DirectX 12 crippling the 3090…then they’d eat the pilot.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. So many were praising the Kodiak to the hilt when it came out, but I was shocked at how unrealistically twitchy (in a non-aerodynamic way) it is.